Naturopathic solutions or the word naturopathy itself is an umbrella term covering a wide spectrum of alternative medical treatments available.
I started out using a diet of whole foods, grains and vegetables, especially recommended for me and my specific condition with skin cancer. I chose a macrobiotic diet. You can read my story.
I sought a macrobiotic counselor; however any naturopathic doctor would certainly put you on a good healthy diet and recommend the best course of therapy for you.
There are many naturopathic treatments available that I was not aware of 20 years ago.
Naturopathy online, or any information online was not available to me or anyone that I knew during that time.
Further down you'll find a list of naturopathic clinics throughout the USA.
Naturopathy is a system of primary health care focused on the prevention and treatment of disease, maintenance of optimal health and promotion of an individual’s own self-healing process which is described by naturopathic physicians as the healing power of nature.
It blends together the old natural therapies with the new and current advances of today.
Naturopathic solutions have been shown to be effective in treating most health problems, acute and chronic.
Therapies most commonly used by doctors in naturopathic clinics would include clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, oriental medicine, physical medicine (such as myotherapy and hydrotherapy), stress management counseling, natural childbirth and minor surgery.
The following principles are followed in naturopathic medicine.
• The Healing Power of Nature. The ability within each of us to control and heal our own bodies. NDs help to identify and remove obstacles to the healing and recovery process.
• Identify and Treat the Cause. NDs seek to identify and remove the causes of illness, rather to only focus on eliminating or suppressing the symptom.
• First Do No Harm. NDs utilize methods and medicinal substances to minimize the risk of harmful effects. They use the least force necessary to diagnose and treat the disease. They avoid the harmful suppression of symptoms as much as possible. They respect and work with the healing power of nature in diagnosis, treatment and counseling. They will refer you to an appropriate treatment when naturopathy is an inappropriate one.
• Doctor as Teacher. NDs educate patients and encourage them to take responsibility for their own health. They create a healthy, sensitive, personal relationship with their patients and act as a catalyst to empower and motivate you.
• Treat the Whole Person. NDs treat you as a whole being. That is, every aspect of you as a whole person; physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, genetic, environmental, social and other factors.
• Prevention. The ultimate goal of an ND is to educate you and promote healthy lifestyle habits that will create and maintain your good health. The emphasis is on building good health as opposed to simply fighting disease. The patient plays as much a part in the naturopathy solutions as does the recommendations, treatment and encouragement from the ND.
If you’re already undergoing conventional treatment, you still would benefit greatly by using naturopathic, alternative therapies.
You may reduce the side effects and by building your health through naturopathic solutions, you can attain a better quality of life.
I speak this from my own experience.
Links related to Naturopathic Solutions
Healthy Choice Diet
Medical Uses of Marijuana
Laughter Is The Best Cure
Coffee and Skin Cancer
Eggplant Extract - Natural Skin Cancer Cream
10 Most Frequented Skin Cancer Links
Best Vitamin Supplements
Our Cancer Stories are so Similar Mine and Gary's -by Valerie
Skin Cancer Warning Signs
Skin Cancer Survivor Stories
Five Signs of Skin Cancer
Actual History of Skin Cancer
Types of Skin Cancer
Support Groups for Cancer
Updated July 1, 2015
"MELANOMA : “NO BIG DEAL ” IT'S JUST SKIN CANCER!
Hi! My name is Nick and I’m 56 yrs. old and this is part of my story. Let me tell you, I was like a lot of people out there and I had no idea that skin cancer was anything bad. I had Basal cell back in 2007, but that was no big deal and it was removed and that was the end of that. No one told me that it was a type of skin cancer (I looked it up on my computer). But still no big deal, it would not kill me.
But I did know the word "Melanoma"....." --by Nick
Scared to Death!!! - by Shelly
Our Cancer Stories are so similar, mine and Gary's! - by Valerie
Ready for a healthier lifestyle?
Often you’ll need books, kitchen utensils, a juicer and other useful equipment.
Buying at Amazon is a convenient way to buy.
Low Prices - Often Shipping is FREE!
The Weather Channel has done well posting this information and photos to help you spot skin cancer, including melanoma.
It can be hard to spot, even for a professional.
The bottom line is to get an expert's opinion about any suspicious mole or lesion on your skin. If necessary, get a second opinion and/or request a biopsy. it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Don’t put your very life at risk!